141.4...Asian Peanut Noodles with Chicken
The Skinnytaste Cookbook recipes continue with another winner! This recipe for Asian Peanut Noodles with Chicken has been the best one so far! I can’t wait to make it again!
Asian Peanut Noodles with Chicken (Serves 4-6)
Adapted from Skinnytaste Cookbook
1 cup chicken broth
5 Tbsp peanut butter
2 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp soy sauce
1 Tbsp Sriracha
1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
2 garlic cloves, minced
Chicken & Vegetables:
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
Freshly cracked black pepper
1 Tbsp Sriracha (or to taste)
1 Tbsp soy sauce
Juice of 1/2 lime
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
1/2 Tbsp sesame oil
3/4 cup chopped scallions
1 1/4 cup shredded carrots
1 1/4 cup broccoli slaw
8 ounces linguine or rice noodles
2 Tbsp chopped, unsalted, roasted peanuts
4-6 lime wedges
4-6 sprigs of fresh cilantro, for garnish
1. For the peanut sauce: In a small saucepan, combine the chicken broth, peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, Sriracha, ginger and garlic. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until the flavors blend and the sauce is slightly thickened, 8 to 10 minutes.
2. For the chicken: Season the chicken strips with 1/8 tsp. of the salt and a pinch of black pepper, then transfer it to a large bowl and add the Sriracha, soy sauce, lime juice, 2 of the garlic cloves and the ginger.
3. Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the sesame oil, then add the chicken. Cook, stirring, until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
4. Add the remaining 2 garlic cloves, the scallions, carrots and broccoli slaw, and season with a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring, until the vegetables are crisp-tender, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
5. Meanwhile, cook the noodles in a large pot of water according to the package instructions. Drain and put them in the hot wok. Add the chicken, veggies,peanut sauce and peanuts and cook, tossing everything together, for 1-2 minutes.
6. Serve with lime wedges and cilantro sprigs.
Monday night I reheated more Taco Soup for dinner.
Really love this!
I took my daughter to school (my son is still on his class trip) then went to the gym. I ran a bunch of errands and stopped by Urban Plates for lunch.
Seared Miso Albacore, Brussels Sprouts and Broccolini. Fabulous!
I went to a meeting at the school, then brought my daughter home. Dinner was the delicious Asian Peanut Noodles with Chicken.
I took my daughter to school, then went to the gym. I got my nails done, then came home to do some Thanksgiving prep work. I now have my Cranberry Chutney and Gulliver’s Creamed Corn in the freezer, ready for Thanksgiving!
Lunch was tuna salad, crackers and pickles.
Last night was Bunco at Lisa’s house. Ann was actually the host and she brought so many delicious things! We had chips, salsa, cheese and crackers before dinner.
Dinner was a yummy Thanksgiving meal!
I brought Gulliver’s Creamed Corn. I mean, I was already making it so why not just throw together another batch??
I tried to behave myself and have a little bit of everything.
The behaving continued on through dessert. I didn’t touch anything. Look at all the yumminess I resisted! So hard!
Thank you Ann (and Lisa!) for a fun evening!!
I took my daughter to school, then went the gym. Then I came home to get stuff done around the house. Lunch was the same as yesterday:
My son come back from his class trip this afternoon! It’s been quiet here without him. Tomorrow I’m headed to Washington for the USC/Washington game. Fight on Trojans!
Have any fun plans for the weekend?
Technorati Tags: Asian Peanut Noodles with Chicken, Bunco, Cranberry Chutney, Everyday, Gulliver's Creamed Corn, Skinnytaste, Taco Soup, Urban Plates
All your eats look delicious! Have fun this weekend :DReplyDelete