I have a few more recipes to share that I’ve promised to post. The first one is for S’mores Brownies, one of the desserts I made for my Bunco back in July. These were easy to make and tasted spot on!
Recipe from Food Network Magazine
2 cups chocolate chips
1 stick butter
3/4 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. salt
Graham cracker sheets
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1 cup mini marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray and line with foil; coat with more cooking spray.
2. Melt chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring. Remove from the heat and whisk in both sugars; let cool slightly.
3. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. Stir in flour and salt.
4. Line the pan with a layer of graham crackers and top with the batter; bake for 35 minutes.
5. Top with mini chocolate chips and mini marshmallows and bake 10 more minutes. Let cool, then cut into squares.
Monday night we kept things super simple with spaghetti and marinara for dinner.
Then it was off to the Guns N’ Roses concert at Qualcomm Stadium. We went with our friends, Stacy and Dave.
Stacy and I:
I thought the concert was great as long as you don’t look at Axl Rose. Lol. He does not look anywhere near the same person he used to. He sounded great though!
I dropped the kids off at school, then went to Cardio Strength class at the gym. It’s a hard class and somehow I made it through.
I got my hair done, then stopped at Wonderful Sushi for lunch. I had never been and thought I’d give it a try. It had been WAY too long since I had sushi!
Yellowtail, tuna and salmon sushi:
El Fuego Roll:
I loved everything! I would definitely go back! It was wonderful for sure. :)
I had to go to a meeting that night at the school, so I had dinner before I left. Roasted salmon and a green salad:
I took the kids to school, then went to a doctor appointment. The gym was next. Just did an hour of treadmill and elliptical.
Lunch was at Marketplace Grill.
Grilled Chicken Greek Salad. Love.
After school, my son had an orthodontist appointment then it was home to make dinner. I made Herb and Crumb Crusted Chicken Piccata with roasted asparagus and a green salad.
It had been a while since I made a legit dinner!
I dropped kids off, then gym for Cardio Sculpt class. I’m on a roll!
I had an appointment, then lunch at Urban Plates.
Wild Albacore, Sesame Broccolini and Summer Squash. So good. The broccolini was especially amazing.
After lunch I went to my tennis lesson, then picked up the kids. I’m finally home!
Are you a Guns N’ Roses fan?