152.0...Easy Chicken Nuggets
Awhile back I made Easy Chicken Nuggets with my daughter. We got the recipe at a cooking class that we had attended. These chicken nuggets are so delicious! You can bake or fry them!
Easy Chicken Nuggets
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
1/4 cup old fashioned oats (5 minutes oats)
1/4 tsp. dried parsley
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Place Nugget Filling ingredients in a food processor. Blend until chicken is finely chopped and ingredients are combined.
3. Place the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a shallow dish. Stir to combine.
4. With moistened hands, roll 1 tablespoon of chicken mixture between your palms and flatten it into a “nugget” shape.
5. Gently press nuggets into bread crumbs to evenly coat them.
6. Place nuggets on a cooking rack. Place cooking rack over a foil-lined baking sheet. (Optional: Fry in a pan of oil instead of baking).
7. Lightly spray nuggets with cooking spray.
8. Bake for 15 minutes and serve. If you want golden brown, place under broiler for 2 minutes after cooking.
On Saturday night we went to Hacienda de Vega for dinner. I had the Catch of the Day which was sea bass. It was really good!
We all shared churros for dessert!
Sunday was spent doing more packing and getting ready for our upcoming trip. Lunch was tuna salad, pretzel thins, Bitchin sauce and pickles:
For dinner we went to Firenze. I had one of my favorite dishes there, Chicken Piccata:
The kids talked me into ordering the Chocolate Lava Cake for dessert:
I had a few bites. :)
I took my daughter to an appointment with me, then we went to lunch at CPK. I had a cup of the Split Pea soup and half of the Italian Chopped Salad:
We got our nails done afterwards and came home.
This will be my last post for awhile until we get back from our trip!